Escape Scene Limerick will store the details and information that the Client provides to Escape Scene Limerick carefully and confidentially. In doing so, Escape Scene Limerick complies with the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR / AVG) and other relevant legislation.
Article 1 – Definitions:
Personal: all information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation and / or the applicable European Privacy Regulation. Any information concerning the identification of the Data Subject.
Processing: any operation or any set of operations relating to Personal Data, whether or not carried out using automated means.
Article 2 – Scope and which data is collected?
- Through Escape Scene Limerick, Personal Data are processed in the context of realizing reservations obtained via the website www.escapescenelimerick.com.
- Escape Scene Limerick collects the Personal Data in
the following way:
- Data collection via the internet such as placing a reservation, questionnaires, cookies, subscribing for newsletter, signing up for brochures, filling in the contact form, uploading references or using social media;
- Written data collection via mail by means of completed questionnaires or surveys;
- Personal interviews where information is being recorded or entered;
- Telephone interviews which data on record or entered.
Article 3 – What Escape Scene Limerick does with the data:
- Personal data will be processed in a legitimate, fair and transparent manner by Escape Scene Limerick. The collected Personal Data are treated confidentially at all times.
- If the Data Subject determines that his Personal Data has been incorrectly registered with Escape Scene Limerick, the Data Subject will report this as soon as possible to Escape Scene Limerick. Escape Scene Limerick will, on the request of this information on request, delete the data if necessary, or modify it or provide the Person concerned with the opportunity to correct these Personal Data.
Article 4 – Purposes data:
- Escape Scene Limerick used Personal data of data subjects for the provision of services and the associated contact between Escape Scene Limerick and the Customer.
- Processing of the Personal Data will only take place when this is necessary for the realization of the purposes.
Article 5 – Storage data and storage period:
- The retention period of the Personal Data will only be for the period necessary to achieve the purposes and in any case not exceed a maximum of five years, unless a legal basis indicates a different term by which Escape Scene Limerick is obliged to keep the Personal Data longer. The contact details are retained for more than five years, unless the Customer indicates that he / she would like to have the contact details removed.
- Escape Scene Limerick registers images with security cameras. These cameras are used for the security of the Guests, employees and possessions. The images will only be used for the purpose for which they were made.
Article 6 – Security data:
- Escape Scene Limerick takes precautions to protect the Personal Data and will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed and to protect the Personal Data at an appropriate level of security.
- Escape Scene Limerick will in any event take appropriate measures to prevent destruction, any form of unlawful processing or unauthorized distribution and access to the Personal Data.
Article 7 – Newsletter systems
- The Customer can voluntarily register for the newsletter.
- The newsletter keeps the Customer informed of the latest news, the latest offers and developments.
- The Customer receives the newsletter by mail.
- The Customer can always unsubscribe from the newsletter in writing or via the hyperlink.
- The Customer will then no longer receive any messages.
Article 8 – Cookies and privacy
- When visiting our website, Escape Scene Limerick may collect information from the Customer about the use of the website by means of cookies.
- The information that Escape Scene Limerick collects through cookies can be used for functional and analytical purposes. Escape Scene Limerick is not permitted to lend out, rent out, sell or in any way make public the personal data of the Data Subject.
- The Data Subject agrees that Escape Scene Limerick will approach the Data Subject for statistical research or customer satisfaction research. If the Data Subject does not wish to be approached for investigation, the Data Subject can make this known.
- Escape Scene Limerick reserves the right to use the other Data of the Data Subject in an anonymous form for (statistical) research and database.
Article 9 – Rights of the Data Subject:
- The person concerned has the right, without giving any reason, to withdraw his permission to process his Personal Data, unless this makes execution of the agreement impossible, makes it impossible to carry out a public task, or is not possible due to medical necessity, subject to the legal obligations. Or other situation in which removal of personal data can’t reasonably be expected from Escape Scene Limerick.
- If any information inaccurate or incomplete, the Data Subject can request Escape Scene Limerick at any time to correct or complete it.
- The Data Subject may request the deletion of any Personal Data. To request deletion of your Personal Data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Subject has the right to view, amend or delete the Personal Data.
Article 10 – Transfer to third parties
- Escape Scene Limerick will not provide Personal Data of Data Subjects to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or the delivery of goods and / or services or if this occurs on the basis of (compliance with) a legal obligation.
- Escape Scene Limerick has concluded processor agreements with relevant third parties who have access to the personal data in the context of processing the order.
- Transfers to third parties will in any case take place in the context of the bringing together of the provider and the customer and the realization of the purpose of Escape Scene Limerick.
Article 11 – Contact and handling complaints
- Escape Scene Limerick offers the possibility to handle complaints. Complaints can be submitted in writing and will be handled as soon as possible but in any case within 4 weeks.
- The Data Subject has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority being the Irish Data Protection Authority.
- Questions and complaints can be submitted via: email@example.com.
- Changes will be communicated in a timely manner to the Data Subject.
Article 13 – Interpretation, translation
Article 14 – Applicable law